Sunday, October 28, 2007

I wanted nothing but Microwave.




If there is no microwave, I am sure that I could make nothing. Microwave is the most significant and a wonderful invention of the 20th century I believe. If there was no Steam Locomotive, I could ride a horse and if there was no washing machine, I would wash my clothes with my bare hands.


However, if there was no microwave, I couldn't make a sunny-side egg, or noodle soups, or frozen pizzas. Without this wonderful convinience, my husband and I might starve in a week, and I will be obliged to work very hard to hire a maid who can cook well without a microwave. With a microwave, I can be a good wife for my husband and a good mother for my future children. Cooking means using a microwave for me.


In short, I need a microwave. The hapiness of my life depends on it! It gives me more freedom to do a lot of things such as enjoying life. But please do not miss understand as if I am eating frozen food most of the time. I make sure that all the meals I prepare with the microwave are nutritional and well balanced. Therefore, this convinient machine called microwave which makes life easy comes with responsibility.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Takana, I am as dependent on my microwave as you are with yours. What would my husband and children do if we didn't have one! :-)