Monday, October 22, 2007

Funny and Farsi


I enjoyed reading this book, the book activities, being a student expert, and discussing the book with my group. There are many things that I learned from this book. I learned about the auther's country which is the Iran, and I love the way of writing and the way of thinking of the auther. I learned also how to write a memoir, and soon later I wanted to write my memoir. Before I did this project, I had thought that writing the memoir is very difficult job, but through this experience I have changed my thinking. I enjoyed making my book activities. The most interesting activity is Audio Book Review. I spent almost three hours to find the pictures and make one story. It was little bit hard to use the soft ware, but it was so much fun too. I enjoyed discussing the book with the group, and I notice how difficult to explain the summary of the book. Before you talk about the book, you have to be really expert of the part so that you can explain what is going on the inside of the books.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your audio book review as great. I'm really glad that you enjoyed reading and discussing the book.