Tuesday, November 13, 2007

two musics




"Destiny" and "For Elise"
I like crassical music, especially like Mozart and Bach, but not Beethoven. The reason why I don't like his music is that his musics are too strong for me. For example, "Destiny" is one of his masterpiece. I think he put a lot of his passion and violence of his heart, I felt very unconfortable about those sentiments.I felt that he was fighting with his destiny when I was listing his "Destiny".
However, I really like his music in the name of "For Elise". In young age, he composed this music. It is said that his style of music in his early days was very bright becaouse he was influented from Mozart.And, at that time, he fail in love with the lady who was called Elise. When I listen this enormous beautiful music, I can know how he loved her. This music has very heavenly melody.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Music can be powerful, and you have really shown how we can feel strong emotions from hearing a musical piece.